Interacts with customers and records information into computer for inventory control and orders for customers by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Talks with customers and sales personnel and receives orders for product and delivery. Inputs orders into system and determines correct prices for product. Solicits for sale new and/or additional services.
• Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated person for investigation.
• Puts out price sheets to customers and sales personnel on weekly basis.
• Check inventory to assure orders can be filled and alerts proper personnel of needs.
• Required travel to off-site location to perform semi-annual inventory which will require overnight stays.
Physical/Mental Demands and Working Conditions
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.